Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Black Bear Diner Rocks

I was in the Black Bear Diner for brunch yesterday and I was very impressed... The service and the portions were both Great... My meal was not only delicious but incredibly Huge...The portions at the Black Bear Diner are famously large... The decorations inside and outside are really cool ,with a gift shop as well  ...Oh yea and they have the largest biscuit's in town hands down ...  I had heard this place was really good but never tried it .                                                                                                          Here is a Link...I Really recommend this place... Black Bear Diner   

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Black Bear Diner. We always go to the one in Carmel. Glad to see one here!

Smokey said...

This 1 is in the Country wood center on the corner of Bancroft and Treat

Smokey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that place gets the traffic it does. I was in there for dinner and asked about the vegetables that came with the meal and the waitress said they were canned veggies...ugh!

Smokey said...

Biggest biscuits Ive ever seen, fresh baked