Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Canal Trail



This stretch of the Canal is located between Clayton and Cowell...Many of you walk this trail daily...My favorite Canal Trail walk is from Cowell to Boundary Oak and back...There are many different places to access the trail all through out it...On a bike its a nice ride out to the Boundary Oak Driving range ...I have strapped a driver to my bike and hit the trail many times... I recommend it to anyone who enjoys smackin Golf balls and riding Bikes...Its a great route to take on a nice day...But not really for the short winded walker or cyclist ...Shortly after going through the tunnel under Ygnacio you come out at the bottom of the golf course...Still pretty far from the Driving range though,,, As you take the trail down to Valley Vista and head left up to the end @ Boundary Oak....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds kinda fun I may try it