Friday, November 20, 2009

Farm Fresh To You





We Harvest a variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables from our farm and create several home delivery and office delivery service options for you to choose from. Our Regular Service is our most popular home delivery for those who have some time to cook and Mostly Fruit Service is great for those of you who are always on the run. The produce in each service change weekly and vary with the seasons, but we work with neighboring organic farms to ensure year round variety......"Hello everyone Smokey here".... Ok A Farmer Gentleman came to my door with a very well kept long beard and explained all this to me and I am gonna  give em a try...The first 10lb box is only 15$ to start and it will be filled with fruits and veggies and if I like it they are 25$ after that ...It sounds like a great deal and I cant wait for my first 10 lb box of fresh produce from their farm to be delivered to my home...A great way to always make sure you have fresh produce in your diet ,,,to learn more,,,...Heres their site link  FARMFRESHTO YOU.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This type of service seems like something out of the past. A long well kept beard? Could it be Rip Van Winkle. Or, has zz top taken up farming?