Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Stinkiest Backyard in Concord


P U.....The other day I was walking down past Keller lake on laguna st. out for a walk ...When as i got to the bottom of the hill I began to smell a Stink...This was a stinky sewer kind of stink...You could smell that it was concentrated to one area and that area was directly under and all around the corner unit which is out over the polluted stinky water on piers....Just a really gross smelly polluted backyard balcony...I felt bad for the residents of this apartment,as I doubt it is their fault...The property manager or the city should really do something about this stink for them... A real shame to see this on such a cool old historical lake like KELLER...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks