Saturday, January 9, 2010

On The Trail in the Gold Lakes Basin


video
I know this isnt a local story or footage but the Sierra Buttes and the Gold lakes Basin are to Smokey  what Yosemite was to John Muir ...Truly a majestic part of this state...No matter what we achieve in our lives None of us will ever be as big as this...This video is a personal collection of  some of my favorite parts of that area...Focusing on the Yuba and Salmon lake as well as the Sierra Buttes I took these while hiking with my Dog last summer ... I call it Ohh Sooo Bear Bear ... Hope you like it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to your helper Smokey, and all the restaurant reviews ?

lp

Smokey said...

Good question? He hasn't been writing for me lately and I haven't been out to eat for a while either I'll get on that ...