Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Dozen Things That Can Kill and Eat You In and Just off the Shore of California

Mountain lionsCoyote PacksGreat White SharksLemmon Sharks
Golden Eagles dont kill and eat us as a rule  But They Could...
    Red Devil or Humbolt Squid are Serious Predators and are believed to be responsible for many deaths of Fishermen in the seas off the coast of California and Baha
Mako Sharks are like Carnivorous Humming Birds that have sharp long teeth and swim in the water...
An Angry Black Bear is no Joke! I came across a problem bear in Yosemite and let me tell you this big ole girl was HUGE and could easily rip off your head...She snarled at me and I will never forget it as long as I live ...She put a very big apple in her mouth  the size of a softball and squashed it into apple sauce in one quick squeeze...
Wolves are being responsibly reintroduced here and are also on preserves in California today...
The Wolverine has been seen in California recently and was caught on film by a fish and Game  Tree Cam... Also a serious predator...
 Wild Boar are Definitely a Dangerous animal that will kill and eat you!
There are many Predators in California that can Kill you but remember this post is titled Adozen things that can Kill and Eat you ... Califonias woods are full of hazardous creatures that can and will kill you but not all of them will Eat You...I am sure I have forgotten someone so let me know but as far as things that can kill and EAT us in California or in her  waters this is an interesting list...

5 comments:

Smokey said...

Cant wait to hear what ole LP thinks of this one ...

Smokey said...

Hello LP...

Smokey said...

I knew you couldnt resist...

Anonymous said...

With all those dangerous animals in the wild, I guess the only safe place is our cities!

lp

Anonymous said...

You forgot about the Chupcabra, I saw one running around Lime Ridge this weekend.