Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Bambi Scene

It really is amazing how much beautiful wildlife still lives among us right here in town... I took this picture today on Cowell road in Concord not far from my home... I have been  keeping tabs on the small herd of Blacktailed Deer that live off Cowell rd. for a few months now... I have seen this young male Deer before ...On occasion I have seen him in this same field with another bigger more mature buck whose rack was much larger ... There are it seems about a half dozen deer that call this field and ridge area their home... Living closely in between the various back and front yards  of the residents of Ridge Park Dr. No doubt the residents here enjoy their special neighbors ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posting this could be dangerous to the Deer. Now any Mountain reading this will know just where to go for dinner!