Monday, February 22, 2010

Smokeys Local Trail Marker Collection











































 
In the past 3 months I have done a bit of exploring around the Diablo area and I have been on a few trails so far as of yet ... My trail marker collection continues to grow but these here are what I have managed to collect in three months time of enjoying myself out there ... Hiking all these trails has been a really great experience for me and my family...My toddler and my teen both get a lot out of being on the trail with Mom and Dad... If you have kids I would encourage you to get them out on the trail with you and enjoy the day together!!! However , I enjoy being out there alone on the trail also... There is something special  about some alone time on a trail in the woods that does have a medicinal effect on the soul...   As a great explorer once said ,   " The Mountains are calling , I must go " ... John Muir ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should not be taking these markers for your collection. They are important tools for helping people who are lost, or need information. Please return them.

Apollo Idol Prudence said...

definitely an awesome post!!! kudos