Monday, January 3, 2011

The Return Of Smokeys Mountain !

Hello everyone !  In case you have been wondering I have been on an extended Vacation from writing or should I say trying to write the Smokey's Mountain blog ... However rest assured that in 2011 I will be out on the trail again sharing adventures and getting you those amazing shots that you are accustomed to here on Smokey's Mountain ... This year I will most likely be exploring more of the eastern side of the mountain such as the Black Diamond hills and The Round Valley as well as the Delta Shore lines that look back at our mountain with incredible vantages that are only to be seen from the water ... You see this year I have relocated my home to the shores of the San Joaquin River ... I now live in a beautiful home here in Antioch which is why my stories will include a bit more of this area this year ...Looking forward to exploring and sharing with you all this New Year ...Yours Truly ,,, Smokey ... 

No comments: